*UPDATED* Fashion Week Reviews
Fashion Week is finally over, luckily leaving us with beautiful collections and swoon-worthy garments to gawk for a while. This week’s fashion reviews cover more happenings from Paris Fashion Week, shining light on an emerging debut and paying homage to a collection.
- Click here to read Eddie Yu’s review and illustrations on Yohji Yamamoto
- & here to read Claudia Wong’s take on H&M’s debut at Paris Fashion Week
If you don’t follow any fashionistas or designers on Instagram or read style blogs religiously, Fashion Week is merely a myth. From New York to London, Milan and now Paris, Fashion Week has quickly been moving from one fashion destination to another, making it difficult for some of us to soak it all in.
Luckily for us, we have some dedicated fashion enthusiasts on the Bare Blog Team who have shared some of their favorite collections and people from Fall 2013 Fashion Week.
- View Eddie Yu’s review and illustration on menswear designer Boris Bidjan Saberi
- Learn about the latest It-Girl Cara Delevinge (literally appeared on almost every runway show) and why blogger Caroline Young is a fan
- Read about Mary Katrantzou and Prabal Gurung’s New York Fashion Week collections
Banner made by Blog Director Lisa Park. Images used in collage were taken from serpentine.squarespace.com and fashiongrunge.com